Top 5 Fastest-Growing Franchise for 2020 in India
Franchise business is one of the profitable scopes of employment and is trending now a day. There are hardly risk associated with a business if you have a franchise of the established company or brand. You will not need much marketing if you choose one of the Best Franchise Opportunities in India. While considering a new franchise opportunity, you must check if it’s popular as well as trusted so that you do not suffer loses. Given below are the top 5 fastest growing franchise for 2020 in India: –
- Amul Franchise – Amul is one of the oldest and most trusted brands when it comes to ice creams and other dairy products. It belongs to one of those brands that are growing rapidly in our country. With their best innovations and marketing strategies, Amul stands with good ranking and could be a great idea to get its franchise. For this, you will require at least 300 Square feet plot at a premium location. The interior should be well designed, and it is necessary to make it air-conditioned. There should be certain decorations inside maintaining the Amul standards. Vinyl posters, wall cladding along with neon sign with Amul in acrylic letters, price list, etc. are some of the things that you must consider putting in your Amul outlet. Also, you would need to make an investment of at least 2 to 5 lakhs if you wish to take the Amul franchise in your locality.
- Domino’s Pizza Franchise– Domino’s is one of the most popular fast-food chains in our country and there are a lot of people relying on Domino’s for satisfying their pizza cravings. There are more than 500 dominos outlets in almost all the states of India and the number of shops is still increasing. Dominos has been serving pizzas since 1960 and today there are more than a million customers ordering pizzas from Dominos. Taking up a Dominos franchise could be a brilliant way to make huge profits if you don’t have a Dominos outlet in your area. The minimum investment you would require is up to 30 lakhs and an area of at least 500 square feet with a fully air-conditioned ambience.
- DTDC Courier Franchise – Courier service is one of the essential commodity that everyone would need at a certain point. The services provided by DTDC are reliable and trusted by most people across the country. It was started in 2009 and now it’s well established to have about 5800 partners all over India. It is one of the fastest-growing industry and the growth rate is about 3 franchise opening per day. The best thing about taking up the DTDC courier service franchise is you would not need a make a huge investment. A small area of just 10×10 would be enough with around 1.5 lakh of investment cost.
- McDonald’s Franchise – McDonald’s counts in one of the successful restaurant businesses in today’s time. It will be a great deal if you wish to open up a McDonald’s outlet in your locality. The company’s success lies in the fact that they provide excellent support and material along with training to their franchisees. Having a McDonald’s franchise could be a golden opportunity for a business-friendly entrepreneur. Though the expense of setting a McDonald’s outlet could be high it would potentially make you earn more than other restaurant franchises. The area required for the setting should be minimum 500 sq feet and it should be well furnished along with the installation of its.
- Archies Franchise – If you wish to set up a business in a cosmopolitan area where the societies and the other brand outlets are existing then going with an Archies franchise could be a better business strategy. As there are already established brands standing and there is no point in opening up stores of the same brand. An exclusive Archies store might attract a lot of people there, as Archies offers a variety of gift articles. These stores consist of a wonderful collection of antiques, handicrafts, various greeting cards along with unique personalized gifts too. Gift for any special occasion is available at Archies and this is the reason why many people prefer buying presents for their dear ones from these stores. An area of approximately 500 Square feet is required to set up the stores and investment of about 10 lakhs could be sufficient. Also, you would need a good interior and all possible facilities such as fragrance, music, etc. to create a pleasing atmosphere.
There are ample of Franchise Opportunities, but you must think about factors like place, need and people before you start up with any business. There are few states in India where the franchise business is very popular and it makes an entrepreneur generate a good income. Franchise Business is in great demand now a day but you must look overall before you think of taking any franchise. There are many Franchise Opportunities that you will come to a roof but you must consider choosing the best out of all.