Top 4 Interior Design Franchise in the UK
If you choose to work in an interior design franchise, it can be incredibly rewarding; you get to help people create their dream space and enjoy the contentment and pleasure of a job well done. The present blog explores the other advantages of being an interior designer and look at some of the franchise investment opportunities on offer for budding entrepreneurs. Experts are of the opinion that the global interior design industry is worth more than £86 billion and will rise to a value of over £91 billion next year (Statista). Given it was priced at £58 billion in 2013, the market holds a lot of potential for those looking to start an interior design franchise business.
Reasons to start an interior design franchise business:
You can expand your knowledge in this interesting sector while being out and about. Study interesting buildings and their stylings, and browse magazines or websites about interior designs. You’ll always have the opportunity to learn more about current trends, which will give you an edge in the market.
There are plethora of opportunities to promote your business. Visit local markets and trade shows to network with numerous people. Interior design also lends itself well to visual advertising, so you can also entice customers through magazine, television and online adverts.
You can leverage from word-of-mouth referrals. If you succeed in impressing your customers, they’ll probably recommend you to others. And you can reach even more people by publishing attractive photographs of your work on social media. The greater number of jobs you complete, the larger your portfolio will become and the more marketing materials you’ll have.
Running an interior design franchise business is full of fun. You’ll have myriads of opportunities to get your creative juices flowing and create beautiful spaces. Also, every project is different, so you’ll never get bored.
Franchise options in the interior design industry:
Established in 1959, Schmidt has been designing, manufacturing and selling innovative, made-to-measure kitchen and bathroom furniture for more than six decades. It constructs its kitchens in six factories across Europe and displays them in 450 showrooms across more than 25 countries.
- Becoming a Schmidt franchisee: You’ll become part of a business with an annual turnover of around £425 million, and you can expect to make up to £2 million per year. You will not have to deal with stock, as orders are shipped directly to clients from the factory, and you’ll benefit from the company’s high levels of brand awareness.
- How much you need to invest: To join the group of 30 Schmidt franchise partners currently operating in the UK, you’ll need to make a minimum investment of £80,000 and a total investment of £450,000.
- What you get for your investment: All Schmidt franchise partners get the chance to enroll onto a 14-week induction programme involving theoretical and practical training as they set up their franchise unit. The kitchen franchise also offers round the clock support with writing a business plan, finding a suitable location, fitting the showroom and training branch employees.
The UK’s largest kitchen renovations retailer, Dream Doors specializes in kitchen doors, worktops, sinks and appliances. It began life in 1999, adopted the franchise model in 2002, and has since developed a network of 75 franchise units.
- Becoming a franchise partner: The ideal Dream Doors franchise partner is passionate about the interior design industry and demonstrates top communication skills.
- How much you need to invest: To become a franchise partner, you’ll need to raise around £55,000. If you follow the business model, you can generate a six-figure yearly turnover.
- What you get for your investment: You’ll get the chance to take part in a 13-week training programme and receive regular visits from a dedicated in-territory support manager once you’re up and running. Moreover, the franchisor team lends a hand when it comes to hiring your employees.
Inleaf installs and maintains plant displays for businesses, hotels and homes across the UK, from live walls to moss pictures. It’s offering would-be entrepreneurs the chance to start their own business creating innovative plant designs.
- Becoming an Inleaf franchisee: If you’re physically fit and have the ambition to provide a high-quality service to customers across your territory, Inleaf wants to talk to you.
- How much you need to invest: It is required on your part to raise a total initial investment of £22,750. This will generate an expected revenue of £116,448 after two years and grant you the rights to trade under the Inleaf name and brand image.
- What you get for your investment: The Inleaf franchise package is inclusive of a detailed operation manual and access to custom-built systems, which will help you produce professional and accurate quotes in minutes. You’ll also get expert training and mentoring throughout the first six months of your franchise journey.
Christmas Decorators is an incredible interior design franchise which has found its niche and takes pride in being the only company of its kind in the UK. It has offices in 20 regions across the UK and Ireland, with an ultimate dedicated teams making sure all its decorating services exceed client expectations.
- Becoming a Christmas Decorators franchise partners: As part of this franchise, you will install high-quality Christmas decorations and LED lights using the latest technology. Your clients will include top hotels, restaurants and prestigious retail and event venues.
- How much you need to invest: A minimum investment of £7,600 is required to start your Christmas Decorators franchise unit.
- What you get for your investment: You will take part in a four-day quick-start training scheme, which will cover installation strategies, business planning, seasonal transitions and sales training. You’ll also get a complete sales and marketing programme and 24/7/365 technical support.
- Start an interior design franchise business
The interior design industry is reaching heights, especially as people are spending more time in their homes and deciding to make improvements. Take a look at our full catalogue of interior design franchises to find your perfect business opportunity in this growing sector. You can sort the selection by each company’s popularity and investment cost.
For any queries, feel free to contact Franchise Insider.
Franchise Insider is one of the leading franchise consultants working across the nation providing the best franchise opportunities to prospective and potential franchisees according to their skill sets and budgets. Interested in buying a franchise? Just fill up our Perfect Franchise Match Form, free of cost.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 6351238956