Roti & Boti
We recognize that some people are still looking for the typical Indian food, and that’s fine with us. Our disclaimer is that if you’re expecting heavy, oily, unhealthy Indian food, then Roti & Boti is NOT the place for you
Since our humble beginnings in 2016 has been inspired with the passion to cook and serve healthy, Indian-inspired takeout cuisine. Unlike other Indian restaurants, Roti aur Boti was created with the specific intention to be different. We know many people love Indian food, but many of them dislike or are unaware of the commonly unhealthy ingredients that make typical Indian food taste so good. Our menu features items that use the healthy and aromatic spices, but leaves out the fattening ghee, butter, oil, and heavy cream.
Roti & Boti has grown to include some more wonderful takeout locations in Middle-East with more to come in the near future. Our team takes pride in the fact that we can provide our new and loyal customers with great tasting Indian-inspired food that is unlike that at any other Indian restaurant you frequent. We recognize that some people are still looking for the typical Indian food, and that’s fine with us. Our disclaimer is that if you’re expecting heavy, oily, unhealthy Indian food, then Roti & Boti is NOT the place for you. Our hope is that you’ll join the growing trend that so many others have already discovered and you will try Roti aur Boti as a unique alternative not just to other Indian restaurants, but to all other healthy food options out there!
Why Roti & Boti
- Roti and Boti serve exotic and healthy Indian Cuisine.
- Their menu has dishes like Tikkas, Kebab, Lollipops, Creamy kebab preparations and exquisite gravy dishes.
- They don’t have dishes which are heavy, oily or aren’t unhealthy.
- Quality – Impeccable taste and quality at an affordable price
- Their specialty is multi-cuisine dishes, Shawarma and elegant interiors.
- Their concept is of fine-dine and takes out and the design of their restaurants will give you extraordinary fine dining experience.
- Presentation – The presentation their food is impeccable and looks delicious just by eyeing it.
- Roti and Boti serve authentic Indian food made with internationally and domestically seasoned herbs and spices.
- Recruitment and training will be provided by the brand.
- They have marketing and sales strategy in place to help your franchise.
Area Required: 300 to 1000 Sq Ft
Franchise Fee: 6 to 8 Lacs
Total Investment: 26 to 40 Lacs
Roti & Boti franchise opportunities are available in Pan India.